Saturday, April 12

Friday in Maryland

While I was there, the AC in my hotel room went out. They were nice enough to offer to move me to another room but I was too lazy to collect all my stuff before I absolutely had to. Don't get me wrong, if it had been hot I would have been all over that. But the weather was so nice (after Monday).

I loved the food at The Matchbox. I ate there several times and everything I had was yummy!!

Man the cab driver that took me to the airport was so chatty. I guess he never has anyone to talk to because he would not stop asking me questions. Where was I from? [Usually when someone hears I am from Texas, the next question is "are you a cowboys fan?" This guy guy at least changed it up a bit and asked if I like football. I should start keeping a tally of this for my travels] Where did I go to college? What was my major? What do I do? Do I like it? I have found that if you close your eyes, whoever is talking will stop.

My flight home was delayed by an hour. They had to change a tire on the plane. Weird to think of but I guess they do have tires. I need to invest in noise canceling headphones for all this travel.

Things I forgot to pack: hairbrush & headphones



No comments: