Monday, July 14

Charlotte, NC

Where I decide that if given a choice, I will not choose Embassy Suites.

The week leading up to this trip was quite frustrating. I broke out in hives (an allergic reaction to food junk) and in addition to being so very itchy, I couldn't figure out what to stay away from to make it better.

After 2 hours of acupuncture, I finally felt some reprieve and had a plan to eat only protein shakes and non processed foods.

When I got to Charlotte, my co-worker informed me that she forgot her laptop. Which makes sense. I can't eat, she can't work. We're a great pair.

The embassy suites was the closet to our work location which is why I chose it. The first room they put me in smelled so much like smoke I had to call the front desk and ask if this was a smoking room. Apparently it was not so I kindly asked if they had another room available (If not, I would suck it up) and thank goodness they did. But now I sit in my smell free room with an AC running non stop and not actually changing the temperature in the room.

What I forgot: wifi hotspot, water filter.

No comments: